Printreg Archive
Lockout/tagout for blanket washing

From: pneac@istc.illinois.edu
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 09:35:50 CDT

Question: The article "Blanket Washing Lockout/Tagout Procedure Questioned", by Wendy Lechner, dated 3/28/00, stated a new guidence document has been posted by OSHA regarding the same. I haven't been able to locate that document in OSHA's web page. Can you supply me with a copy of the document or tell me specifically where in OSHA's web page that document is listed? Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.