Printreg Archive
Re: VOC content/photochemical reactivity

From: "Richard
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 09:14:37 CST

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Please take note of the safety issues of acetone and methyl acetate. Both
are extremely flammable and special precautions should be taken in dealing
with products that contain these ingredients. Also, significantly negative
blanket and roller impacts are associated with acetone.

It doesn't do you any good to reduce your VOC's with these products if you
burn down your facility!

Rick Principato
Tower Products