Printreg Archive
Re: Lead and Lead Compounds; Lowering of Reporting Thresholds for TRI Reporting

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 18:52:16 CST

oppt.ncic@epamail.epa.gov. The comment period for the proposed TRI lead

--

--************************************************************ * Robert Gifford * Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center (SHWEC), and * Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC) * 610 Langdon Street rm 531 * Madison, WI 53703 * (608)262-1083 Voice (608)262-6250 Fax * gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu --***********************************************************