Printreg Archive
Re: Notification of Company Name Change

From: Deb Jacobson (djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 13:12:27 CDT

Paula,
I can not speak on behalf of the agency(s), but I suspect you will have to
notify each agency in writing that this change has taken place. Keep in mind
each branch is run rather independently of the others in that you have
separate
identification numbers for company permits, etc. As with any other
correspondence or reports you submit to the agency(s) I recommend you send the
communication either certified mail or some other delivery route that supplies
proof of delivery.

Deb Jacobson

At 11:49 AM 9/24/99 -0500, you wrote:

> My company was currently bought out and our name has changed as a result. I
> was wondering if there is an established procedure to notify the appropriate
> state and federal agencies of the name change so that all their records (and
> our permits) are switched over to the new company name.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Paula Teel
> VonHoffmann Graphics (formerly Bawden Printing, Inc.)
> 400 South 14th Avenue
> Eldridge, Iowa 52748
> 319-285-4800

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)