Printreg Archive
Re: Notification of Company Name Change

From: Henry Boyter (hboyter@cstone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 12:21:37 CDT

Send them a separate letter for each permit, consent order, etc;
certified amil, return receipt with signature.
You will find that years later it will still be wrong in some records.

Dr. Henry Boyter, Jr. Ph.D. Chemist

The opinions of Dr. Boyter are provided for informational
purposes only and should not be used as advice. No
warranty or expression of professionalism is implied.