Printreg Archive
Re: Y2K Legislation and Environmental Issues

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 16:45:25 CDT

President Clinton signed this Y2K legislation 7/20/99

On 13 Jul 99, at 10:25, gjonesprinting@aol.com wrote:

> Below is a message received regarding some interesting aspects of the newly
> passed Y2K legislation. I am not sure if the President has signed into law.
> Can someone let us know?
>
> Gary Jones
> GATF

Robert Gifford
Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center, and
Univ. of Wisconsin - Extension
Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon St., rm 531
Madison WI, 53703
Voice: 608-262-1083 Fax: 608-262-6250
email: gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu