Printreg Archive
Re: Training on FDA Regulations

From: Doreen Monteleone (dmonteleone@vax.fta-ffta.org)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 10:08:59 CDT

At 10:01 AM 5/3/1999 -0500, you wrote:

<excerpt>A printer in the Chicago, IL area who is subject to FDA
compliant material use is looking for information about workshops and
training to keep up with the latest changes to the FDA regulations. Does
anyone have any information / resources for them to contact?

Remember I am talking about FDA, not EPA regulations.

Deb Kramer

Deb,

I suggest they contact the Foodservice and Packaging Institute at (703)
527-7505. They are located in Arlington, Virginia.

Doreen

Doreen M. Monteleone, Ph.D.
Director of Environmental Affairs
Flexographic Technical Association