Printreg Archive
Re: General Duty Clause

From: Deb Kramer (dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 07:44:59 CDT

Brigette,

If you visit the PNEAC web site at www.pneac.org there is a link to the RMP
information, fact sheets, and sample plans on the U.S. EPA . It's right there
on the home page of the site. Hope this helps!

Deb Kramer

At 02:51 PM 5/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Our plants are offset printing facilities and do no fall under the RMP plan.
However, I have been trying to get some guidance for preparing a plan under
the
General Duty Clause.

>Has anyone else prepared this plan or knows of any guidance published to
assist in the developing of one?

Debra Kramer
NOTE: New E-mail Address dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
(PNEAC/GPP http://www.pneac.org)