Printreg Archive
Re: Stack Testing Requirements

From: Henry Boyter Jr. (hboyter@cstone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 11:47:09 CST

States can have opacity limits on anything if it is in their regs.
The best example would be boilers. The limit may be a simple
visual opacity, but you don't have to be Title V.

Dr. Henry Boyter, Jr. Ph.D. Chemist

The opinions of Dr. Boyter are provided for informational
purposes only and should not be used as advice. No
warranty or expression of professionalism is implied.