Printreg Archive
Stack Testing Requirements

From: Deb Kramer (dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 11:04:09 CST

This question was just posted from the PNEAC web site. I will forward

Deb Kramer
I just attended the GATF Environmental and Safety conference in Houston and
the
issue of opacity monitoring of stack emissions was brought up. From the
information that I have been able to find I am assuming that opacity
monitoring
only applies to facilities that are Title V, is that a correct assumption?

Thanks for the help!
Debra Kramer
NOTE: New E-mail Address dkramer@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
(PNEAC/GPP http://www.pneac.org)