Printreg Archive
Re: MACT for Flexographic Printing

From: Bob Salomon (bob@ciosys.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 20:51:25 CST

CIO Systems sells software to do VOC and other emission calculation. All
you have to do is weigh the ink as it goes to press and when it returns.
The program figures the ink use and prints the emissions report. It cost
only $195. Mention this forum and I will take off 5%.
Check out www.ciosys.com for more info