Printreg Archive
Re: MACT for Flexographic Printing

From: Robert Buxton (rgbuxton@usa.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 15:43:23 CST

Dear Sirs:

My company has designed and installed a system using flow meters to monitor ink usage and
solvent recovered in a rotogravure press facility. This system includes a software package
which performs the necessary data collection and calculations which automatically demonstrate
MACT compliance.. If you are interested in additional information please contact myself, Bob
Buxton, or my partner, Ed Stoneking, 314-978-7788.