Printreg Archive
OSHA Policies regarding use of on-line training reso

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 17:01:04 CDT

I thought some Printech and Printreg users might be interested in
this message re. the use of on-line resources to meet OSHA training
requirements.

The message's author is Scott Butner of Battelle Pacific NW
Laboratory. I am working with Scott on a compliance assistance center
for the chemical industry (ChemAlliance).

Have any Printech/Printreg users tried using on-line resources to
meet training requirements?

-Wayne