Printreg Archive
Re: 5 Most Important Questions to Ask OSHA

From: Lechner, Wendy (WLechner@printing.org)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 13:10:53 CDT

Great idea! This is one of the questions we get from our smaller
members on a somewhat regular basis.

How do small companies best challenge a citation that they believe is
incorrect or unfair? Primarily, we've gotten questions relating to
companies who believe that they have followed OSHA guidelines, but who
are told they either misinterpreted what they were required to do or
didn't go far enough to meet what an inspector considered to be full
compliance.