Printreg Archive
5 Most Important Questions to Ask OSHA

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 17:31:34 CDT

Here's the chance for you to get an answer to that question you
always wanted to ask of OSHA!

OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Administration) has recently
agreed to provide answers via PNEAC to the five most important
questions that printers want to ask. Just one hitch ... we need you
help in defining the top five questions.

So ... reply to this message with a note listing the occupational
health and safety questions (as opposed to strictly environmental
questions) you would like to pose to OSHA for a hopefully
straightforward, plain-language answer from OSHA. After receiving
your suggestions, PNEAC will compile the results, will post the final
questions to the listserv, and will then post the answers as soon as
they are received from OSHA. No names of companies or individuals
will be used when questions are forwarded.

Thanks to Lynn Vendinello, manager of EPA's Compliance Assistance
Centers Program, for arranging this offer of assistance from OSHA.

Now, what's that question you've been dying to ask? We need to
provide the questions to OSHA no later that September 16, 1998, so
please respond as quickly as possible!

-Wayne

Wayne P. Pferdehirt, P.E., AICP
U. of Wis., Solid & Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon Street, Room 532, Madison, WI 53703-1195
Phone: 608/265-2361 Fax: 608/262-6250
pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu