Printreg Archive
Canadian pollution regulation proposal

From: Robert Gifford (gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 17 1998 - 17:06:25 CDT

Printreg subscribers:

Here is a forwarded message containing a biased analysis of proposed
Canadian environmental regulations effecting printing and other
industries. I have included the portions which deal with pollution
prevention. Increasing support for pollution prevention and decreasing
support for 'command and control' is described.

Bob Gifford