Printreg Archive
Re: List of Great Printers

From: Debra Kramer (kramer@cmcusa.org)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 10:46:36 CST

Beth -

Indiana is just getting started into the program. They are at the beginning stages of writing an IN Printers compliance manual with assistance from Printing Industries of Illinois and Indiana (PII). The person to speak with about the Indiana project is Dave Wintz at IDEM. I am CC:'ing him on this message and if you would like to reply to him directly I am sure he will be happy to discuss this more.

Deb Kramer
Debra Kramer
Waste Management & Research Ctr. - IL DNR
(PNEAC)
3333 W. Arthington
Chicago, IL 60624
773/265-2036