Printreg Archive
Gravure/Flexo MACT Compliance 5/30/98

From: Debra Kramer (kramer@cmcusa.org)
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 10:50:44 CST

Jean in Kansas posted a question from the PNEAC web site. She would like to know if any regulatory agency's division of air pollution control have developed a "form" to be completed by Gravure and flexo printers who are subject to the new MACT Standards
 on Major Sources of HAPs from Gravure and Flexo Printing. The compliance deadline is May 30, 1998.

The original question is attached below. I will forward your responses directly to Jean.

Deb Kramer
Debra Kramer
Waste Management & Research Ctr. - IL DNR
(PNEAC)
3333 W. Arthington
Chicago, IL 60624
773/265-2036
773/265-8336 FAX
Kramer@cmcusa.org
http://www.pneac.org

Sent: Monday, January 05, 1998 9:21 AM
Subject: Question from PNEAC

Do you have a form for the initial notification that rotogravure and wide-web flexographic printers are required to make? The MACT requires initial notification by May 30, 1998. EPA Region 7 said they didn't have a form. I just wondered if anyone had
developed one. Thanks.