Printreg Archive
Re: Gravure/Flexo MACT Compliance 5/30/98

From: Doreen Monteleone (DMONTELEONE@vax.fta-ffta.org)
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 13:22:38 CST

At 10:50 AM 1/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Jean in Kansas posted a question from the PNEAC web site. She would like
to know if any regulatory agency's division of air pollution control have
developed a "form" to be completed by Gravure and flexo printers who are
subject to the new MACT Standards
>on Major Sources of HAPs from Gravure and Flexo Printing. The compliance
deadline is May 30, 1998.

>The original question is attached below. I will forward your responses
directly to Jean.

>Deb Kramer
>Debra Kramer
>Waste Management & Research Ctr. - IL DNR
>(PNEAC)
>3333 W. Arthington
>Chicago, IL 60624
>773/265-2036
>773/265-8336 FAX
>Kramer@cmcusa.org
>http://www.pneac.org
>
>----------
>Sent: Monday, January 05, 1998 9:21 AM
>Subject: Question from PNEAC

>Do you have a form for the initial notification that rotogravure and
wide-web flexographic printers are required to make? The MACT requires
initial notification by May 30, 1998. EPA Region 7 said they didn't have a
form. I just wondered if anyone had d
>eveloped one. Thanks.

I haven't seen or heard of one.

Doreen