Printreg Archive
Re: Ink can emptiness

From: Jeff Adrian (jeffadrian@johnroberts.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 01:57:56 CST

Sherrie (and others):

We recently began using an new method of scraping ink cans clean. It's a
device that ftst on top a 55-gallon drum and allows an overturned 5-pound
can to be rotated against fitted scraper blades, thoroughly cleaning the
can with much greater ease and speed than using a method of combining a
drip rack and ink knife. Our press and ink people love it. This device is now
available from Mary McCarty, McCarty Water & Waste, 6250 Highway 12 West,
Maple Plain, MN 55359. She may be reached at 612-479-4343, fax at
612-479-1872.

jeff Adrian
The John Roberts Co.