Printreg Archive
Re: Lowest Achievable Emission Rate (LAER) issues.

From: Debra Kramer (kramer@cmcusa.org)
Date: Mon Sep 29 1997 - 13:04:30 CDT

Scott,

Yes, there has been limits set for fountain solution, blanket wash, etc. Sounds like they need to review the new MACT standard in IL that went into affect March 15, 1996.

I recommend they contact Eva Aloia at PII and obtain a copy of the Compliance Plus Guide - the manual the IL Great Printers Project developed.

Deb Kramer