Printreg Archive
(Fwd) Request for Posting: The Pardalis EnviroSafe eLetter

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 27 1997 - 11:52:13 CDT

I thought some Printreg users might be interested in this. Would be
interesting to hear if you find this or other e-mail newsletters
helpful in your work.

-Wayne
T H E P A R D A L I S E N V I R O S A F E e L E T T E R
A Weekly Update of Environmental & Safety Issues

Volume No. 1, Issue No. 14 (PRINTECH) / August 25, 1997

Editor: Steven L. Holcombe, J.D.

EnviroSafe eLetter, a weekly e-mail publication which consolidates and
summarizes environmental and workplace safety issues published in the
Federal Register during the preceding week.

Below is the INDEX ONLY of The Pardalis EnviroSafe eLetter distributed
August 25th. Again, this publication may presently be subscribed to
without fee or charge though it is anticipated that in early 1998 a
reasonable subscription fee will be established.

If you are interested in subscribing go to

http://www.fullnet.net/pardalis/eletter.htm

and follow the instructions for completing the short, automated
subscription form.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you.

Steve Holcombe, Editor
Pardalis Software
405/377-5995
pardalis@fullnet.net

I N D E X O N L Y

U.S. Federal Register Publications

01. National Low Emission Vehicle Program
02. Hazardous Organic NESHAP
     Benzene, Toluene, etc.
03. Hazardous Organic NESHAP
     Tetrahydrobenzaldehyde
     Crotonaldehyde
     Acetaldol
04. Measurement of Sulfur Dioxide - Equivalent Method
05. Light Duty Vehicle Emission Standards
06. CAA Exemption - Guam
07. Air Quality SIP - Missouri
08. Air Quality SIP - Pennsylvania (I)
09. Air Quality SIP - Pennsylvania (II)
10. Air Quality SIP - Pennsylvania Power Company
11. Air Quality SIP - South Carolina (I)
12. Air Quality SIP - South Carolina (II)
13. Air Quality SIP - Texas
14. Pesticide Petition(s):
     Coat Protein of Papaya Ringspot Virus .
15. Pesticide Petition(s):
     Coat Protein of Cucumber Mosaic Virus .
16. Pesticide Petition(s):
     Coat Proteins of Watermelon Mosaic Virus-2.
     Coat Proteins of Zucchini Yellow Mosaic Virus .
17. Pesticide Petition(s):
     Biofungicide Trichodex .
     Trichoderma Harzianum Rifai Strain KRL-AG2
18. Pesticide Petition(s):
     Bacillus Sphaericus
19. Pesticide Petition(s):
     Insecticide Thiodicarb .
20. Pesticide Emergency Exemption(s):
     Herbicide Pyridate
21. Pesticide Emergency Exemption(s):
     Insecticide Chlorfenapyr
22. Pesticide Emergency Exemption(s):
     Miticide Avermectin
23. Pesticide Emergency Exemption(s):
     Herbicide Sethoxydim
24. Environmental Impact Statements (July 28 - August 01, 1997)
25. Underground Injection Control Program - Texas
26. Municipal Solid Waste Landfills - Iowa
27. WIPP - Compliance With Federal Environmental Laws (I)
28. WIPP - Compliance With Federal Environmental Laws (II)
29. NPL Modification - Montrose Chemical Corp. - CA
30. NPL Deletion - Saegertown Industrial Area - PA
31. Lead Based Paint Activities In Public Buildings
32. DOT Hazardous Materials - Liquefied Compressed Gas (II)
33. DOT Hazardous Materials - Liquefied Compressed Gas (I)
34. DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing - Pipeline Employees
35. DOT Applications For Exemptions (I)
36. DOT Applications For Exemptions (II)
37. DOT Prohibition of Oxiderzers Aboard Passenger Aircraft
38. Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Station - Exemption
39. Advanced Boiling Water Reactor Design - GE Nuclear Energy
40. Westwood Radioactive Material Disposal Facility - Decommissioning
Amendment 41. Surry (Nuclear) Power Station, Virginia - No
Significant Impact 42. Transportation Of Low Level Radioactive Waste
Across Savannah River Site (FL & SC) 43. Field Flood Radioactive
Tracer Study - No Significant Impact (OK) 44. Final Policy Statement
- Deregulation of Reactor Licensees 45. U.S. v. UNOCAL - Notice of
Consent Decree - U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas 46.
Environmental Education Grants Program - FY 1998 47. ICR - TSCA
Inventory Data Base 48. ICR -Identification Of Products With
Environmental Attributes 49. ICR - New Source Performance Standards
50. ICR - Air Pollutant Emissions - Wood Furniture Manufacturing 51.
ICR - Unbilled Grant Expenses At Year End 52. ICR - Mid-Atlantic
Integrated Assessment 53. EIS - Missouri / Niobrara / Verdigre Creek
National Recreational Rivers 54. Environmental Assessment - Dep't of
Army - Cultural Resources Management 55. DoD Acquisition of
Environmentally Preferable Products 56. Upper Snake River Districts
Resource Advisory Council Meeting 57. NIOSH Meeting: Lung Cancer
Among Non-Metal Miners 58. Maritime Advisory Comm. For Occupational
Safety & Health Meeting 59. FAA Petitions For Exemptions

Government Agency News Releases

60. OSHA Proposes $1,000,000 Find Against Ohio Company
61. DOT Safety Teams Will Study Conrail Transaction
62. CIBs Now Available On NIOSH Homepage
63. Criteria Documents Now Available On NIOSH Homepage
64. Dep't of Defense Range Rule
65. NRC Proposes Fine At Overlook Hospital, NJ
66. NRC Proposes Fine Against Indian Point 3, NY
67. NRC To Discuss Crystal River Restart - FL
68. NRC Preliminary findings - Circuit Breaker Failure - Clinton
Nuclear Plant, IL 69. NRC Rates "Good" Fitzpatrick Nuclear Plant, NY
70. AG Secretary Requests Nominations For Committee Of Scientists 71.
 CSPC Announcement Re Halogen Torchiere Floor Lamps

Appendix I. GPO Access Online
Appendix II. Government Websites
Appendix III. E-mail the Editor
Appendix IV. Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Appendix V. About Pardalis Software

A P P E N D I X I. G P O A C C E S S O N L I N E

[omitted from this announcement]

A P P E N D I X II. G O V E R N M E N T W E B S I T E S

[omitted from this announcement]

follows: Unsubscribe Pardalis EnviroSafe eLetter from [your email
address here]. For example: Unsubscribe Pardalis EnviroSafe eLetter
from xxxx@xxxxxxx.com.

A P P E N D I X V. A B O U T P A R D A L I S S O F T W A R E

Pardalis Software is the developer, copyright owner and distributor of
Facility Realm 1.1 and The Pardalis EnviroSafe eLetter. For more
information visit http://www.fullnet.net/pardalis/

Copyright (c) 1997 Pardalis Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. `The
Pardalis EnviroSafe eLetter' is a trademark publication of Pardalis
Software, Inc. `Pardalis Software' and `Facility Realm' are trademarks
of Pardalis Software, Inc. This publication is primarily a weekly
update of United States Federal Register publications covering
environmental and safety issues. Each publication will be e-mailed
free of charge on a weekly basis. Please feel free to forward issues
to your colleagues, and to freely copy and distribute this
publication, so long as credit is accorded at all times to Pardalis
Software, Inc.

DISCLAIMER: Regulatory information has been obtained by Pardalis
Software, Inc. from sources believed to be reliable. However, because
of the possibility of human or mechanical error by our sources,
Pardalis Software, Inc., or others, Pardalis Software, Inc., does not
guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any information
provided to you in relation to governmental regulations in a
particular state or jurisdiction, and is not responsible for any
errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from use of such
information.

Pardalis Software, Inc.
324 S. Husband Street
Stillwater, OK 74074
Voice: 405/377-5995
Fax: 405/372-8934
E-mail: pardalis@fullnet.net
Web Site: http://www.fullnet.net/pardalis/

Wayne P. Pferdehirt, P.E., AICP
U. of Wis., Solid & Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon Street, Room 529, Madison, WI 53703-1195
Phone: 608/265-2361 Fax: 608/262-6250
pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu