Printreg Archive
Final Ozone and PM Standard Revisions

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 20 1997 - 20:25:45 CDT

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 11:47:49 -0500
To: "Dunc at Work" <dfowler@staff.legis.state.ia.us>
From: "Duncan C. Fowler" <dfowler@staff.legis.state.ia.us>
Subject: Final Ozone and PM Standard Revisions

From: DEBORAH ELMORE <ELMORE.DEBORAH@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV>
To: dfowler@staff.legis.state.ia.us

I thought you might want to put this out to the Small Business e-mail
list:

All you ever wanted to know about the revised ozone and PM standards
signed yesterday is now available on the Internet at
http://ttnwww.rtpnc.epa.gov/naaqsfin

I suggest you try the fact sheets first -- the files with the actual
rule text are absolutely HUGE!!

For any of you who can not access this information through the
Internet, please call me next Wednesday - July 23 (I will be out of
the office tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday), and I can try to get you
hard copies.

Happy Reading!
Deb Elmore
U.S. EPA
(919)541-5437

Wayne P. Pferdehirt, P.E., AICP
U. of Wis., Solid & Hazardous Waste Education Center
610 Langdon Street, Room 529, Madison, WI 53703-1195
Phone: 608/265-2361 Fax: 608/262-6250
pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu