Printreg Archive
Re: Methylene Chloride & printers

From: Bill Bilkovich (bilko@vistech.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 16:19:37 CDT

Just a note. The Solvent PM (CAS 2807-30-9) is ethylene glycol monopropyl
ether, a
TRI-reportable compound (as a member of the glycol ether category). If
you really need volatiles, you
might ask the formulator to try one of the propylene glycol ethers which
are orders of magnitude less toxic because they use a different metabolic
pathway.

Bill Bilkovich, EQC
3651 Cherry Bluff Ln
Tallahassee, Fl 32312-1001