Printreg Archive
Re: Methylene Chloride & printers

From: Frantz-ENV, George (George.Frantz@state.ma.us)
Date: Wed Jul 09 1997 - 07:41:22 CDT

Re: methylene chloride

Thanks for the responses, especially Gary Jones' info which hit the issue
point-on. As usual, the choice is... out of the frying pan, into the fire
(literally). Flammables are not a printers best priend, but may be
preferable to the uncertanties created by working w/ potential carcinogens.

I got a copy of Gary's article; thanks. We'll plan to get notification out
to the Mass Printers Partnership members about the methylene chloride
standard.

George Frantz MA/OTA