Printreg Archive
Re: Voluntary Clean-up Initiatives

From: David Wintz (dwint@opn.dem.state.in.us)
Date: Tue Jun 03 1997 - 18:38:00 CDT

Re: voluntary cleanup In Indiana, we have the Voluntary Reme-
diation Program, but it is not geared toward any particular
business. After agreeing to a work plan and cleaning the
property up to the standards agreed to, the Governor issues a
covenant not to sue on the property. We sell an excellent
resource manual for $15. Call me and I'll fax you an order
form, if you'd like to order one. Dave Wintz

IN Dept of Env. Mgmt. 317/233-1194

dwint@opn.dem.state.in.us