Printreg Archive
Title V Operating Permits

From: Gary Miller (gmiller@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 14:08:32 CDT

The message below was posted to the P2reg listserver. I thought some of us
on the PRINTREG listserver might have an answer for Sharon. Any responses
posted to PRINTREG I'll pass on to the P2reg folks.

You can post to me
>To: <p2reg@great-lakes.net>
>From: <skbaxter@deq.state.va.us> (Sharon K. Baxter)
>Subject: Title V Operating Permits
>
>Forwarded to: smtp[p2reg@great-lakes.net]
>Comments by: Sharon K. Baxter@DPR@DEQ

Gary D. Miller
Assistant Director
Illinois Waste Management and Research Center
One East Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: 217/333-8942
Fax: 217/333-8944
e-mail: gmiller@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
You can check us out at our web sites:
http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/hwric/hmlhome.html
http://www.pneac.org (printers' National Environmental Assistance Center)
http://www.hazard.uiuc.edu/hwric/greatl/index.html
    (Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable & Clearinghouse)