Printreg Archive
Environmental Secrecy Fight Heats Up

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 29 1997 - 14:03:54 CST

For your info, I am forwarding a message that came across the SBAP
listserv re. concerns being expressed about envir. audit privilege.

-Wayne

Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 12:16:46 -0600
To: dfowler@staff.legis.state.ia.us
From: "Duncan C. Fowler" <dfowler@staff.legis.state.ia.us>
Subject: Environmental Secrecy Fight Heats Up

Here is a note from Dean Gotterhrer who used to be the South Central
Regional Director for the Alaska Ombudsman Office and now travels the
globe helping countries establish ombudsman offices.

He thought this might be of real interest to the SBO's

Dunc