Printreg Archive
Re: General minor source permitting questions

From: LaRonda Bowen (lbowen@aqmd.gov)
Date: Fri Oct 18 1996 - 17:37:50 CDT

  The South Coast Air Quality management District has an exemption rule
Rule 219 which identifies equipment not required to have a permit and the
State of California requires new sources within 1,000 feet of a school to
get a clearance from the AQMD that no permit is needed or that pemits have
been applied for prior to receiving a building occupancy permit. Both of
these documents can be mailed or R. 219 can be downloaded from the SCAQMD
Homepage on the Internet. You can also call my office at: 909/396=3235.
-------------
Original Text
>From "Debra Kramer" <kramer@pop3.cmcusa.org>, on 10/18/96 7:30 AM:
This message was posted on the Small Business Ombudsman listserv. Please
respond to me and I will forward the responses.

Deb

Debra Kramer
WMRC-ILDNR
3333 W. Arthington