Printreg Archive
Re: Non-Compliance Estimation

From: GFrantz_EOEA@state.ma.us
Date: Mon Sep 30 1996 - 05:20:42 CDT

Re: Printers Liability Questions...

I agree w/ Rick Hartwig @ GATF about the applicability of this survey. Very
few printers would have the answers to these questions, and if they did,
probably wouldn't be willing (or wise) to reveal the info to anyone else.

However, if I understand the purpose of the vehicle, it would be to allow the
individual printer to assess their potential individual liability, and on
that basis, to make project decisions. If the potential for violation looks
high/costly, a printer might feel more kindly toward spending a few thousand
on a P2 or compliance project.

On the other hand, if I misread the primary intention, disregard paragraph 2.

George Frantz, MA OTA Boston, MA (ph) 617-727-3260 (fax) 617-727-3827
or email: [gfrantz_EOEA@state.ma.us]