Printreg Archive
Re: Modified Method 24

From: Marci Kinter (marcik@sgia.org)
Date: Thu Jul 25 1996 - 11:00:44 CDT

I would appreciate any information on this test method as we are having
problems with VOC content information. It is my understanding that this
modified method results in lower VOC figures which may or may not be
correct.

Any input from EPA on whether or not a modified method 24, not adopted
by US EPA, is an acceptable test method to use when reporting VOC
content information?
Marci Kinter
SGIA