Printreg Archive
Re: Liability

From: Matt Kaarlela (piatexas.matt@nt1.azone.net)
Date: Mon Aug 05 1996 - 10:01:30 CDT

Marci, people are using the modified method 24 here in Texas. I will call a
friend at a local lab and try to get some details. As I understand it, the
modification isn't officially sanctioned by the EPA but is commonly used in
the industry until a better test method is developed.

Matt Kaarlela
Printing Industries Association of Texas