Printreg Archive
Re: Draft Study of P2 Motivation

From: GFrantz_EOEA@state.ma.us
Date: Sat Aug 10 1996 - 08:19:32 CDT

Nikki... I've known your whereabouts for awhile now, but everytime you're in
town for a P2 R/T or some such, I'm tied up in something different.

I'm on the CSI-Print group now, and it seems I'm in DC at least once a month,
so hopefully, we can get together. I'm going down for a subcommittee meeting
and possibly a presentation to CSI Council Sept 17-20.

I'd enjoy getting together. Let's see what happens. Best... George