Printreg Archive
Re: Liability

From: Edward Reiskin (EREISKIN@tellus.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 1996 - 16:32:57 CDT

Matt:

Thanks for the reply. I also fear the state to state differences might
be significant. Nevertheless, I will try to access some enforcement
action summaries. That should help. I have already put in a request
with the EPA for the same thing at the Federal level.

Re citrus vs solvents. You are right. Solutions are rarely as clearcut
as they may appear. Ideally, testing would have found the
incompatability, but I know that realistic demands often inhibit the most
thorough research.

Anyway, thanks again for your response.

-Ed Reiskin