Printreg Archive
Re: State Specific Printing Regs

From: Debra Kramer (kramer@cmcusa.org)
Date: Tue Jun 18 1996 - 14:32:00 CDT

Per my earlier question. There were very few responses (2) to this question
and I wanted to make sure I got it this straight before I got back to
Esther. According to the responses, 6 states out of 50 have regulations
that are specific to printing??????

These states were: TX, MD, WI, NY, NJ and CA (districts)