Printreg Archive
Re: Emissions from Copiers

From: Debra Kramer (kramer@cmcusa.org)
Date: Fri Jun 07 1996 - 14:30:00 CDT

Rick - If this is available I would like a copy of this too. I received an
inquiry from a hospital employee in California recently regarding this very
topic.

Deb

*********************************
Debra Kramer
HWRIC - ILDNR
3333 W. Arthington
Chicago, IL 60624
312/265-2036
312/265-8336 FAX
kramer@cmcusa.org
*********************************
 ----------
From: printreg-owner
To: printreg
Subject: Emissions from Copiers
Date: Friday, June 07, 1996 10:42AM

To: <printreg@great-lakes.net> Subject: re: RE: Emissions
from Copiers -Reply MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-type: text/plain;
               charset=US-ASCII

Re: Rick Hartwig's study on copiers... I'd sure like to get a look at
that. It's long been an item of interest, but everyone seemed to
indicate it was no big deal. Hope this info will be generally
available.

George Frantz; MA/OTA; Boston; 617-727-3260 x631; gfrantz@state.ma.us