Printreg Archive
Re: MSDS Encyclopedia

From: Marci Kinter (marcik@sgia.org)
Date: Sat May 04 1996 - 16:00:09 CDT

I know that Printing Indutries of Illinois offers some type of MSDS
service, but it is specifically for litho printers.

I would be a bit leary of any book taht offers all MSDSs for the
printing industry. do the companies included offer products to all
types of printing processes, or do they specailize in just one or two.
Plus, it would be difficult to keep updates, unless a service provides
it.

I have not heard of this specific book, however, I do know that some
screen printing ink manufacuturers are beginning to offer MSDSs over the
internet for easy access.
Marci Kinter
SGIA