Printreg Archive
re: Re:USE OF PRINTREG

From: GFrantz@state.ma.us
Date: Tue Mar 05 1996 - 19:06:47 CST

wayne... here's a late answer to your response to Dave Salmon re: printregs
vs printech. While i'm registered on both systems, I only use printech.
It's real and it's knocking at my door ten times a day. I haven't had the
occasion to use printregs. If I had the question, I'd probably ask it here.
Honestly, I had forgotten about the other.

If there are certain issues that should be handled in a more restricted
forum, I guess I could use Printregs, but as yet, I don't believe I have.

George