Printreg Archive
(Fwd) Permit Reward for P2?

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (pferdehi@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 07 1996 - 07:29:35 CST

Seems like this message, which I am forwarding from another listserv,
may be of interest to Printreg subscribers. I will be glad to
forward any responses.
-Wayne

Forwarded from NPPR

From: HORANM@deq.state.mi.us
Date sent: Tue, 06 Feb 96 16:05:10 -0500
Subject: Permit Reward for P2
To: nppr@great-lakes.net
Send reply to: nppr@great-lakes.net

Michigan is considering expedited, more flexible permits for companies
that are "Clean Corporate Citizens". We are in the process of
defining what is a "Clean Corporate Citizen?"? In particular, what if
any P2 standards should be applied to fit this definition? I would
like to hear from other states that have provided permit related
incentives for P2, and what types of P2 standards were applied.

Marcia Horan
Environmental Assistance Division
Michigan Dept.of Environmental Quality
P.O. Box 30457