Printreg Archive
Re: categorical discharge limits for printers

From: gov.sgia@genie.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 11:42:00 CST

Reply to message 9031499 from PRINTREG@GREAT-LAKES.NET@INET# on 11/08/95
11:22AM
The only categorial discharge limits I am aware of have been adopted by Seattle
Metro in their best management practices guidelines. This specifically looks
at wastewater discharges from screen printing operations. To the best of my
knowledge, there are no federal requirements, and I do not know of any state
that has a specific discharge limit for printing. I too would be interested in
learning different.
Marci Kinter, SGIA