Printreg Archive
Mass Printers Partnership

From: Wayne Pferdehirt (PFERDEHI@EPD.engr.wisc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 26 1995 - 17:50:05 CDT

George Frantz of Massachusetts posted the following
message to PRINTECH earlier today. Because of the
interesting regulatory aspects of the information, I am
forwarding a copy of the message to PRINTREG.

PRINTREG subscribers who are also subscribed to PRINTECH
will be seeing this the second time around. Messages, like
this, that straddle the regulatory/technical fence can be
posted to both listservs. It will reduce duplicative traffic,
however, if regulatory and technical issues are distinguished
to the extent possible and sent to the appropriate listserv.

In keeping with the format of listserv discussion, please send
rather than his personal e-mail address.

Now, heeere's George...