Ask PNEAC Archive: Ecological Printers

Ecological Printers

Robert Gifford (
gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 00:08:13 +0000

Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 00:08:13 +0000
From: Robert Gifford <gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Ecological Printers

Your interest in ecologial printers sounds similar to a Great Lakes
area association, the Great Printers Project. Briefly, this is a
an effort to encourage and promote pollution prevention in printing.
More information is available at < http://www.pneac.org/prog.html>,
including a list of affiliated printers. Deb Kramer is the primary
contact for the group. This message is copied to her.

Thank you for using PNEAC.

Bob Gifford
PNEAC

> This Ask PNEAC question is from:
> Hello!!!
> I am putting together a resource list of
> ecological printers for a project called
> ReThink Paper. I am based in San Francisco.
> I was wondering if you could help me out?
> I will be releasing this resource list on
> the web at the end of the month. If you
> know of ANY in the US, could you please let
> me know ASAP.
> Thanks so much, it would sure be of help.

* Robert Gifford
* Solid and Hazardous Waste Education Center (SHWEC), and
* Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC)
* 610 Langdon Street rm 531
* Madison, WI 53703
* (608)262-1083 Voice (608)262-6250 Fax
* gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu