Ask PNEAC Archive: Polyester Plate Vendors

Polyester Plate Vendors

Debra Jacobson (
djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 07:59:57 -0600

Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 07:59:57 -0600
To: adelkamel@aol.com
From: Debra Jacobson <djacobson@istc.illinois.edu>
Subject: Polyester Plate Vendors

To add to the e-mail response Mr. Gifford sent you, may I suggest you visit
the vendor database on the PNEAC web site for a list of polyester printing
plates located at http://PNEAC.org/vendors

Additionally, you may be able to obtain a list of vendors from the printing
trade association such as Printing Industries of America/Grahic
ArtsTechnical Foundation. http://PNEAC.org/contacts