Ask PNEAC Archive: Re: Polyester Plate Vendors

Re: Polyester Plate Vendors

Robert Gifford (
gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:55:20 -0600

From: "Robert Gifford" <gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Polyester Plate Vendors
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:55:20 -0600

The Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center provides information
to printers to help them print with less waste. We tell people how technologies
such as laser polyester plates can help them, but we do not produce or use
them for commercial printing.

Thank you for your interest in PNEAC.
May your business be successful,

Bob Gifford