Ask PNEAC Archive: Blueprint paper

Blueprint paper

Deb Jacobson (
djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:07:00 -0500

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:07:00 -0500
From: Deb Jacobson <djacobson@istc.illinois.edu>
Subject: Blueprint paper

PNEAC is dedicated to environmental and safety compliance and technical issues
specific to the printing industry. My suggestion to find an answer to your
question is to contact some of the blueprint paper suppliers. Most companies
have a research and technical group that can probably assist you.

Thank you for using PNEAC. We hope that you have found PNEAC to be helpful
and
are interested in your opinion of our web site, information, and service.
Will
you please fill out a survey at
<http://www.pneac.org/survey99/survey.htm>?

If we can be of additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact us
again.

Regards,

Debra Jacobson

At 04:38 PM 10/28/99 -0400, wrote:
>This Ask PNEAC question is from:
>I'm a library science student looking into long-term storage/archival
practices for blueprint paper and other architectural drawing media. Does
anyone know the estimated shelf life of these materials, as they have been
manufactured in the previous century or so? Any information and references are
much appreciated.

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)
E-mail Address djacobson@istc.illinois.edu (Revised 9/99)
(PNEAC/GPP http://www.pneac.org)