Ask PNEAC Archive: Hazards of photography chemicals

Hazards of photography chemicals

Deb Jacobson (
djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:14:36 -0600

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:14:36 -0600
From: Deb Jacobson <djacobson@istc.illinois.edu>
Subject: Hazards of photography chemicals

The silver council's code of management practices can probably give you
the information you are looking for. Their web site is linked on PNEAC's
site,
but you can also go directly there
http://www.silvercouncil.org/ Once at the site click on the "Codes of
Practice
icon and select the Code of Management Practices document.

Now, won't you please help us out? Please complete the survey posted on the
PNEAC site, it only takes a minute or two and you get FREE STUFF for doing
so.
http://pneac.org/survey99/survey.htm

Thank you for using the PNEAC web site.

Debra Jacobson

At 12:45 PM 11/18/99 -0600, PNEAC Webmaster wrote:
>>---------------------------------------------
>>Dear Sir or Madame
>> I have a question that i hope you will be able to help me with. I
>am doing research on the hazards of photography chemicals. Such as the
>proper disposal, harmful effects, etc. I was hoping to access some
>information from your site. If you don't have any records or research on
>this topic would you know who would?
>> Sincerely

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)
E-mail Address djacobson@istc.illinois.edu (Revised 9/99)