Ask PNEAC Archive: Re: Marketing information

Re: Marketing information

Deb Jacobson (
djacobson@istc.illinois.edu)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:16:52 -0600

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:16:52 -0600
From: Deb Jacobson <djacobson@istc.illinois.edu>
Subject: Re: Marketing information

To PNEAC_customer:

You have contacted an organization focused on environmental and related
technical issues for the printing industry. We do not research or provide
information regarding marketing issues related specialized printed products as
you requested. I suggest you contact one of the printing trade
organizations.
A list of printing trade organizations is provided on the PNEAC web site at
http://pneac.org/contacts

Thank you for visiting the PNEAC web site.

Debra Jacobson

>>To: "'pneac@istc.illinois.edu'" <pneac@istc.illinois.edu>
>>
>>Dear Sir/Madam
>>
>>I am researching the Fine Art Prints Industry and require some information
>>on this market. The type of information that I require is the turnover for
>>this market, the types of prints available, their sales, predicted growth
>>for this market, factors affecting the market, etc.
>>
>>I would be grateful if you could provide me with this information, or some
>>contact names or addresses.
>>
>>Yours Sincerely

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)
E-mail Address djacobson@istc.illinois.edu (Revised 9/99)