Ask PNEAC Archive: Re: Photographic silver recovery

Re: Photographic silver recovery

Robert Gifford (
gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu)
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:35:27 -0600

From: "Robert Gifford" <gifford@epd.engr.wisc.edu>
To: PNEAC Webmaster <pneac@istc.illinois.edu>
Subject: Re: Photographic silver recovery
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:35:27 -0600

The best information about photographic silver recovery comes from the Silver
Council. They can be reached on-line at
<http://www.silvercouncil.org/>
Check out their Codes of Practice, particularly the Photo Users Guide and
Appendix. Technical documents are available, as well as guidance in how to
use the technology.
Kodak also has silver management technical documents online at
<http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/environment/kes/technical/silver.shtml>

Thank you for your use of the Printers' National Environmental Assistance
Center. We hope that you have found PNEAC to be helpful and
are interested in your opinion of our web site, information, and service.
Will you please fill out a survey at
<http://www.pneac.org/survey99/survey.htm>?

Bob Gifford
PNEAC