Printech Archive, August, 1999: Re: Screen Reclamation Waste Water Recovery

Re: Screen Reclamation Waste Water Recovery

Matt Kaarlela (
mattk@piatexas.org)
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 11:17:48 -0500

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 11:17:48 -0500
To: printech@great-lakes.net
From: Matt Kaarlela <mattk@piatexas.org>
Subject: Re: Screen Reclamation Waste Water Recovery

Debra,

Try Texas Screen Process Supply at (800) 366-1776. The person I used was
Joe Garcia and if he is still there, I'd ask for him first. The suspended
solids is a pretty easy fix. The BOD issue may be harder and often requires
a holding tank and aerator as part of the solution. Hope it helps.

Matt Kaarlela
PIA-Texas