home.gif (1513 bytes) search3.gif (2009 bytes) vendbutton.GIF (1330 bytes) sheets.gif (1248 bytes) listservsbutton.gif (1834 bytes) compicon2.gif (1425 bytes)

Printech Archive, June, 1999: Re: Non haz solvents

Re: Non haz solvents

Jeff Adrian (jeffadrian@johnroberts.com)
28 Jun 99 11:58:13 -0500

Re: Non haz solvents 6/28/99
Rick & Bridgette:

EXACTLY! Make NO assumptions. Test everything. Thanks, Rick.

Jeff Adrian
The John Roberts Company